Our museum has a great kids section.... I think his high lite was the gaint butterfly, but he was a bit wary of the green cocoon hanging from the ceiling....
I'd be afraid of a big cocoon hanging from my ceiling. You should see the size of the spiders we get our here!
I should take a pix and send you some.
gruncle Steve, and cousins Paul and Lindsey were very excited Sunday when the Chicago Bears beat the Superbowl champs from last year. (Pittsburg Stealers) It was game 2 of the season. McCaskey finally bought The Bears a quarterback.
1 comment:
I'd be afraid of a big cocoon hanging from my ceiling. You should see the size of the spiders we get our here!
I should take a pix and send you some.
gruncle Steve, and cousins Paul and Lindsey were very excited Sunday when the Chicago Bears beat the Superbowl champs from last year. (Pittsburg Stealers) It was game 2 of the season. McCaskey finally bought The Bears a quarterback.
Go Bears!
graunt Dawn
Post a Comment